[Mapbender-users] Problems to print my map to a PDF in mapbender

Lluís Vicens lluis at sigte.udg.es
Fri Nov 6 10:10:29 EST 2009

Hi Christoph,

So many thanks for your help! You're right, I didn't have installed GD
in my php installation so I installed php5-gd and it works perfect!! Thanks.

Regards,
Lluís

Lluís Vicens

SIGTE - Universitat de Girona
Pl. Ferrater Mora, 1
17071   Girona

email: lluis at sigte.udg.es
T:(34) 972 418 039

En/na Christoph Baudson (Wheregroup) ha escrit: