[SOLVED] Re: Re: [Mapbender-users] GetFeatureInfo on WMS

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Fri Oct 2 08:35:18 EDT 2009

Hi Robert,

maybe we should try to find out, how other WMS do this. UMN throws an
error when the layers parameter in a request is empty. If others do
that as well, Mapbender shouldn't issue such a request (which is
already true for getMap, but obviously not for GetFI). I am not aware
about what the specs say to this subject.

Cheers, Michael