[Mapbender-users] Problems with my initial view (BBOX)

Lluís Vicens lluis at sigte.udg.es
Thu Oct 22 04:37:15 EDT 2009

Hi Michael,

A lot of thanks for your answer. The setBBOX module is definitely
enabled in my gui as you can see in the attached image, but it doesn't
works. I'm working with mapbender_2.6_rc1. But looking at
http://www.mapbender.org/Mb_mybbox I can see that my mod_setBBOX1.php is
different from the one you can download from:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/browser/trunk/mapbender/http/javascripts/mod_setBBOX1.php?format=raw

How should I proceed? Which is the problem? Which mod_setBBOX1.php I
have to use: the script that originally comes from 2.6_rc1 (15 lines of
code) or the one that can be downloaded from the link posted above (97
lines of code). The difference between them is notable.

¿Any advise?
Thanks in advance!

Lluís

En/na Michael Schulz ha escrit: