[Mapbender-users] Problems with my initial view (BBOX)

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Tue Oct 27 06:50:53 EDT 2009

Hi Lluís,

you should definitely stick to the version that ships with your
mapbender installation. The link you mention points to the trunk aka
development version.

Are there any JavaScript errors... also have a look at the mapbender
error log file. Is the extent you're providing in the correct srs?

Hm, just read your first post again. You *have* to start Mapbender
with the mb_myBBOX parameter set, and especially you'll need to start
it with http://mydomain/login.php?name=name&password=password&mb_user_myGUI=gui&mb_myBBOX=....

You can find it here: http://www.mapbender.org/GUI_Start_Parameters

Cheers, Michael

2009/10/27 Lluís Vicens <lluis at sigte.udg.es>:
> Sorry, I forgot to say that I am working on an Ubuntu 8.04...
>
> Thanks!
> Lluís
>
> En/na Lluís Vicens ha escrit:
>>
>> Hi Michael,
>>
>> A lot of thanks for your answer. The setBBOX module is definitely enabled
>> in my gui as you can see in the attached image, but it doesn't works. I'm
>> working with mapbender_2.6_rc1. But looking at
>> http://www.mapbender.org/Mb_mybbox I can see that my mod_setBBOX1.php is
>> different from the one you can download from:
>>

>> http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/browser/trunk/mapbender/http/javascripts/mod_setBBOX1.php?format=raw
>>
>> How should I proceed? Which is the problem? Which mod_setBBOX1.php I have
>> to use: the script that originally comes from 2.6_rc1 (15 lines of code) or
>> the one that can be downloaded from the link posted above (97 lines of
>> code). The difference between them is notable.
>>
>> ¿Any advise?
>> Thanks in advance!
>>
>> Lluís
>>
>> En/na Michael Schulz ha escrit:
>>>
>>> Hi Lluís,
>>>
>>> you need to have the module setBBOX enabled for the GUI you want to
>>> set a start extent with mb_myBBOX. Have you checked that this module
>>> is present an enabled in your GUI? See here:
>>> http://www.mapbender.org/Mb_mybbox
>>>
>>> If it still not working, please give us teh Mapbender Version you're
>>> working with. I think to recall there was a MB 2.5 Version that had a
>>> typo in ./conf/session.conf wrt. to the mb_myBBOX parameter, but I am
>>> not sure...
>>>
>>> HTH, michael

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aufwind durch Wissen!

Qualifizierte Open Source Schulungen bei der
http://www.foss-akademie.de/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res

+++ Bitte beachten Sie unsere neue Adresse und Durchwahl +++

Schwimmbadstraße 2
D-79100  Freiburg i. Br.

Tel:  +49 (0)761 705798-102
Tel:  +49 (0)761 705798-0
Fax: +49 (0)761 705798-09

+++ Bitte beachten Sie unsere neue Adresse und Durchwahl +++

http://www.webgis.de / http://www.zopecms.de