[Mapbender-users] Booth at CeBIT trade fair

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Fri Oct 30 14:05:29 EDT 2009

Hello Arnulf,

thanks for the information. It would be nice to have a booth at CeBIT.

In my opinion it would make sense to make an OSGeo/FOSSGIS e.V. booth like
we did on intergeo to get a bigger presence and server ideas for different
interests.

We could discuss this in the FOSSGIS e.V. list or fossgis-talk.

Best regards astrid

On Thu, October 29, 2009 1:35 pm, Arnulf Christl wrote:
> Hey,
> is there interest for a Mapbender booth at CeBIT?
>
> http://www.heise.de/resale/meldung/Call-for-Projects-Kostenlose-CeBIT-Messestaende-fuer-freie-Projekte-843710.html
>
> Maybe we could even make it an OSGeo booth and have several projects
> apppear? Opinions?
>
> Regards,
> Arnulf

Astrid Emde