[Mapbender-users] Mapbender 2.6 Abfrage Zeitraum

Christoph Baudson (Wheregroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Tue Jan 5 03:48:50 EST 2010

Armin Retterath schrieb:
> hello berthold,
>
> have a look at
> http://mapbender.telascience.org/mapbender_trunk/frames/login.php?name=demo&password=demo&mb_user_myGui=template_jquery_ui.
> this is a gui, which was made as an example for the coming mapbender
> functions. there is a slider which can change a wms time parameter. i think
> this would be the function you search for. there is a discussion page at
> http://www.mapbender.org/Wms_time
> i hope this funczionality will come in this year.
> another possibility would be the http://www.mapbender.org/Add_vendorspecific.
> with this module you can extent the get map requests by vendor specific
> parameters - maybe a time parameter. serverside: here is a page where the
> usage of the time parameter with mapserver is described:
> http://www.mapserver.org/ogc/wms_time.html
> i think with this tools someone is able to solve your problem easily.

there is also a WMS time module that works with two datepickers to
determine an interval.

https://svn.osgeo.org/mapbender/trunk/mapbender/documents/api_js/files/plugins/mb_wmsTimeInterval-js.html

I think it can be easily customized with default values and hidden
datepickers.

Any questions? Please let us know.

Christoph

--