[Mapbender-users] Mapbender Development sprint

christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Mon Jan 11 11:48:08 EST 2010

Hello Mapbender users,

the Mapbender team has agreed on a date for the first code sprint in 2010.
It will commence on Feb 20th 2010 in Bonn, Germany [1].

We will continue to work on our roadmap, for example working on a new
template application with jQuery UI components [2], doing design with the
jQuery UI CSS framework.

Everyone is welcome to attend, the past events have been very productive
and a lot of fun. We do not only need developers, but UI designers,
marketing people, testers, etc. Just join us!

[1] http://www.mapbender.org/2010-02_Mapbender_Development_Sprint
[2]
http://mapbender.telascience.org/mapbender_trunk/frames/login.php?name=demo&password=demo&mb_user_myGui=template_jquery_ui