[Mapbender-users] Changing Path Var

Thomas Baschetti info at thomas-baschetti.de
Mon Jun 28 02:32:52 EDT 2010

Hi,

don't know exactly where to do it for Windows 7, in older Versions of
windows
you could set this in "Systemsteuerung" => System => Erweitert
in Windows 7 this could be "Systemsteuerung" => Benutzerkonten

Another possibility is you use commandline, you could set the path var
there:
set path=%PATH%;C:\Program Files (x86)\PostgreSQL\8.4\bin
This is not a permanent change, it only works in the openend shell.

Oh, and you only have to add the foldername, not the complete path to
you exe,
so C:\Program Files (x86)\PostgreSQL\8.4\bin is sufficient.

Ciao
Thomas

--

Thomas Baschetti - Systemanalyse Geographische Informationssysteme
Hakenstraße 8D

Tel: 0541 25 91 90 | mobil 01577 189 25 91
E-Mail: info at thomas-baschetti.de
www.thomas-baschetti.de
Ust-IdNr.: DE264355072