AW: [Mapbender-users] Digitizing polygons with en- or exclaves

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Tue Jun 29 05:09:07 EDT 2010

Hi Boris,

just out of curiosity: digitizing normal, "simple" polygons is
working? Are you using mapbender with connectiontype "http" or "curl"?
If  you're not using curl, could you give it a quick try and see if it
works?

I just had a problem with digitizing using geoserver 2.0.2 done from
an productive mapbender26 system, which is not up to date. And I'm
wondering if the error I experienced is resolved with your recent svn
version (Geoserver kept complaining that it "Could not determine
geoserver request from http request") ?

Thx, Michael

2010/6/29 Leukert, Boris <boris.leukert at wald-und-holz.nrw.de>:
> Hi Thomas,
> thanks for your response, I have created a new ticket (#650).
>
> Best regards,
> Boris
> ________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aufwind durch Wissen!

Qualifizierte Open Source Schulungen bei der
http://www.foss-academy.eu/

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res