[Mapbender-users] Mapbender Development Sprint - next Sunday May 9th 2010

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Tue May 4 04:13:44 EDT 2010

Hello Mapbender users,

the next Mapbender Development Sprint will take place at next Sunday May
9th 2010 [1].

We will continue to work on our roadmap.

Everyone is welcome to attend, the past events have been very productive
and a lot of fun. We do not only need developers, but UI designers,
marketing people, testers, etc. Just join us!

See you on sunday in Bonn or join via IRC [2]

Astrid

####

Anm Sonntag findet der nächste Development Sprint in Bonn statt [1].
Alle sind herzlich eingeladen.

Schönen Gruß

Astrid

####

[1] http://www.mapbender.org/2010-05-09_Mapbender_Development_Sprint
[2] irc://irc.freenode.net#mapbender see also
http://www.mapbender.org/Mapbender_IRC