[Mapbender-users] Problem with SRS EPSG:4189

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at lvermgeo.rlp.de
Thu Aug 18 06:28:01 EDT 2011

hello,

in the mapbender.conf file there is a constant which can be set to the srs
which should be handled by the mapbender installation. please uncomment it an
fill in your srs. for the srs which are supported by your wms and which have
no bboxes defined in the capabilities doc new bboxes will be calculated by
postgis as arnulf claimed before.
the function maybe new and it will only work in mapbender 2.7.x - as far as i
know.

best regards
armin

line from mapbender.conf:
#define("SRS_ARRAY", "4326,31466,31467,31468,25832");