[Mapbender-users] Installation problem "Compiling .po files..."

dstroeer at uni-osnabrueck.de dstroeer at uni-osnabrueck.de
Tue Dec 6 10:13:23 EST 2011

Hello,

I still have problems with the installation of mapbender.

I dropped my existing mapbender database and created the file
i18n_update_mo.bat by hand. This means that I copied the content of the
i18n_update_mo.sh - file and saved it as a i18n_update_mo.bat - file.
After that I ran that script and tried to create the mapbender database
again with the install.bat - file. But I got the same error message again!

So know I want to know if I misunderstood your solution or if I made
another mistake?
Thanking you in anticipation,

Dennis