[Mapbender-users] Problem with fresh install of 2.7.1 on debian

zorg zorg at probesys.com
Wed Jun 1 05:58:00 EDT 2011

Maybe A bit more info
here is what i have to in mapbender log
2011.06.01, 11:53:38,ERROR: connector: unable to load:
http://localhost/mapbender/javascripts/map.php/../../php/mod_getServiceDisclaimer.php?resource=wms&id=893&languageCode=de&asTable=true
2011.06.01, 11:53:39,ERROR: connector: unable to load:
http://localhost/mapbender/javascripts/map.php/../../php/mod_getServiceDisclaimer.php?resource=wms&id=407&languageCode=de&asTable=true