[Mapbender-users] Problem accessing Mapbender

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Fri Jun 3 10:40:46 EDT 2011

Hola Juanjo,

it looks like your database connection is not set up yet.

Mapbender provides a file called mapbender_setup.php which you can call to
find out whether everything is all right.

You will find the file at mapbender/tools/mapbender_setup.php. Please copy
the file to

mapbender/http/tmp/mapbender_setup.php

Then open your browser and refer to the file maybe like this:

http://localhost/mapbender/tmp/mapbender_setup.php

If everything is allright you will see lot of green comments. Maybe some
parts will be red and you will see at which part you can look for the
error (not database connection, missing php extensions..)

Hope this will help.

Read more about the Mapbender installation at:
http://www.mapbender.org/Installation_en

Best regards

 Astrid

On Thu, June 2, 2011 2:09 pm, Juan Jose Marti Navio­ wrote:
> Hi good afternoon my name is Juan Jose is my first message on the
> mailing list Mapbender.
>
> I'm new to Mapbender, and once I have installed problamas to enter.
> Excuse for my English is very limited. I've been looking for old
> messages and no information about my doubts, but nevertheless, I can not
> resolve it.
>
> I've installed Windows XP Mapbender but I have trouble accessing. I
> followed the instructions I have found useful guidance in the live of osgeo
> [1] where I said that I can login with the user root and password
> root. I log in with that username and password and click login I open a new
> window again asked the name and password. I rewrite root and root, and I
> feel the same, I go into a loop where I re-open a window to ask me for
> data access.
>
> On the other hand I tried to create me a new username and password but I
> feel the same, I opened the window and asks for more data access. Someone
> do something similar happened? What can be?
>
> Thank you very much.
> Greetings
> Juanjo.
>

> [1]http://live.osgeo.org/es/quickstart/mapbender_quickstart.html
>

> -------
>

> Hola buenas tardes me llamo Juan Jose es mi primer mensaje en la lista
> de correo de Mapbender.
>
> Soy nuevo con Mapbender, y una vez instalado tengo problamas para
> acceder. Disculpar por mi ingles que es muy limitado. He estado buscando
> por mensajes antiguos y hay informacion sobre mi duda, pero pese a ello,
> no consigo resolverla.
>
> Me he instalado Mapbender en Windows XP pero tengo problemas para
> acceder. He seguido las instrucciones de la guía útil que he encontrado en
> el live de osgeo [1] donde me dice que puedo ingresar con al usuario root
> y la contraseña root. Intento acceder con ese usuario y contraseña y al
> hacer clic en login se me abre una nueva ventana volviéndome a pedir el
> name y el password. Vuelvo a escribir root y root y me pasa lo mismo,
> entro en un bucle donde se me vuelve a abrir una ventana para pedirme los
> datos de acceso.
>
> Por otra parte he intentado crearme un nuevo usuario y contraseña pero
> me pasa lo mismo, se me abre la ventana y me pide otra vez los datos de
> acceso. ¿A Alguien le ha pasado algo similar? ¿A que puede ser debido?
>
> Muchas gracias.
> Saludos
> Juanjo.
>

> [1]http://live.osgeo.org/es/quickstart/mapbender_quickstart.html
>

> --
> Juan Jose Marti Navio
> Proyecto gvSIG
> Consellería de Infraestructuras y Transportes (GVA)
> Valencia (España)

Astrid Emde
----------------------------------

AGIT 2011
6.-8. Juli 2011 in Salzburg
Treffen Sie die WhereGroup an Stand Nr. 30
http://www.agit.at

 Astrid Emde
 WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG

 Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 19