[Mapbender-users] MB 2.7 vs. GeoServer 1.7.1

"Jäger, Frank (KRZ)" F.Jaeger at KRZ.DE
Thu Mar 17 13:50:18 EDT 2011

You just stopped me 1 second before pushing the button.

> update individual patches

It's hard to decide (for me) which indidiuals and which not?
I also favor to get a 2.7.1. So the developers have to tell which patches are stable.

Frank