[Mapbender-users] redirect a template behind OWSPROXY

"Jäger, Frank (KRZ)" F.Jaeger at KRZ.DE
Mon Dec 3 07:12:48 PST 2012

Hallo,
i have a Problem:  A simple HTML-Template can't show what I want to show.
So I redirect some [parameters] from a WMS-Feature-Info to a PHP-Script which generates the HTML-output using a database-connection.

Template:

<head>
<script language="Javascript">
 function Init() {
   var myProggi="http://server/path/prog.php?"
   var myParms="&gkz=[gkz]&gid=[gid]&subart=[subart]"
  document.location.href=myProggi + encodeURI(myParms);
}
</script>
</head>

This works fine in Intranet. To bring the WMS to WWW I have to use Mapbender's  OWSPROXY.
The PHP-script is at last called with:
  http://server/mapbender/owsproxy/foo/bar?request=external&gkz=150&gid=69&subart=2012

This is redirected to my PHP-script but it cannot get the parameters via
   $gkz=$_REQUEST['gkz'];
and so on.

What went wrong?

Frank Jäger