[Mapbender-users] install difficulties

Thomas Baschetti info at thomas-baschetti.de
Wed Mar 28 02:23:00 EDT 2012

Chris,

is your php working correctly? It has to included in your apache setup,
with something like

    ##
    ## PHP 5 CGI config
    ##

    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php5 .php4 .php3 .phtml .php
    Action  application/x-httpd-php /cgi-bin/php-cgi.exe

in your httpd.conf
(while working with php as cgi)

If you want an easy setup suitable for mapbender try ms4w
www.maptools.org/*ms4w*/

Ciao
Thomas