[Mapbender-users] New in Mapbender

Angel L. Fernandez T. angelfernandezt at gmail.com
Sun May 6 19:12:44 EDT 2012

I've been trying to install Mapbender  in an old  xampp installation and
has been unsuccessful. I browsed a lot of information and I think I miss the
"start".
A simple question: Is the rigth place for Mapbender folder inside the folder
 "htdocs" xamppserver and compile it from there?
Thanks in advance.

--
"La vida es linda, lo malo es que muchos confunden lindo con fácil."
Mafalda

*"Es mejor ser rey de tu silencio que esclavo de tus palabras."*
                                                         *William
Shakespeare
*