[Mapbender-users] Problem with wms in a mapbender copy

cnievas-npm at adinet.com.uy cnievas-npm at adinet.com.uy
Tue Aug 20 07:03:43 PDT 2013

Hi Verena, thak you very much for your response. The log of mapbender tell me
(but when i request http://xxx.xx.xx.xx/geoserver/wms?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1
 by  the web explorer it look fine):

ERROR: connector: unable to load: http://xxx.xx.xx.xx/geoserver/wms?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1

2013.08.19, 10:56:39,ERROR: connector: unable to load: http://xxx.xx.xx.xx/geoserver/wms?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1

2013.08.19, 10:56:39,ERROR: Error while executing prepared statement in /var/www/mapbender/http/php/mod_updateWMS.php:
 Sql: UPDATE wms SET wms_version = $1 ,wms_getcapabilities  = $2 ,wms_getmap
= $3 ,wms_getfeatureinfo  = $4 ,wms_getlegendurl  = $5 ,wms_getcapabilities_doc
= $6 ,wms_upload_url = $7,  wms_owner = $8, wms_timestamp = $9, wms_supportsld
= $10, wms_userlayer = $11, wms_userstyle = $12, wms_remotewfs = $13,
wms_network_access = $14, fkey_mb_group_id = $15, uuid = $16  WHERE wms_id =
$17, Error: ERROR:  el valor null para la columna «wms_version» viola la
restricción not null

I appreciate your help. Another thanks
Regards

Charles