[Mapbender-users] template_openlayer with other elements

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Sun Jul 28 23:54:15 PDT 2013

Am 27.07.2013 22:55, schrieb Ch. Nievas:
> Hello, i need to know how to add elements into an application created
> base on template_openlayer. I created in mapbender an application
> based on template_openlayers, and i need to add elements like Measure,
> and treeGDE and something else. But i cant. How can i do that?
> Thank you very much.

Hello Ch.,

you still use Mapbender 2.x as you use template_openlayer. To set up an
application with OpenLayers you should choose the new Mapbender3. It
uses OpenLayers by default and offers measure and a tree as elements and
a couple of other elements.

Have a look at:

* http://mapbender3.org/
* Download Mapbender 3.0.0.2  http://mapbender3.org/builds/

* Documentation http://doc.mapbender3.org/
* Element Documentation
http://doc.mapbender3.org/en/bundles/Mapbender/CoreBundle/index.html

* Demo http://demo.mapbender3.org/
* Sandbox to register and test Mapbender3 : http://sandbox.mapbender3.org/

* Roadmap with milestones http://mapbender3.org/Roadmap

--
Best regards

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

FOSS Academy Sommerschule, 19.-23.08.2013
GDI in 5 Tagen!
www.foss-academy.eu/FossAcademy-Sommerschule-2013

 Astrid Emde
 WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG