[Mapbender-users] Problem with GPS

Till Adams adams at terrestris.de
Wed May 29 08:46:00 PDT 2013

Hi Mapbender-Team,

yes, the new client-gui looks nice.

I also found a problem:

system:  mate based on ubuntu 12.04 LTS
browser firefox 19.02

I clicked once on "GPS", then didn't allow access (by closing window
using the X on top) and since then popup asking if I want to allow
access to my location comes again and again - frequently opened by
ghosts hand but definetely opens when I use any other function, e.g.
measurement. Same appears sometimes with featureinfo window, but I can't
really re-produce this.

Same bug in area-measurement as reported by Meine before.

Regards, Till