[Mapbender-users] Display coordinates and info

Jäger, Frank (KRZ) F.Jaeger at KRZ.DE
Tue Nov 26 03:51:01 PST 2013

Hallo,

> I want to get the coordinates  ...

While moving the mouse in the Mapframe you always see the actual coordinates changing under the mapframe.
On mouse-click there is a second row (fixed) with the coordinates of the click-position. You can Copy&Paste this fixed coordinates.

>  .. and other information

This is not a function of the Client but oft the Web Map Service (WMS).
A Feature-Info of the WMS gives you Informations to the Objekt you clicked. This can also include some Coordinates.

Which WMS-Server do you use?  (UMN-)Mapserver, GeoServer, ..?

You must enable the feature-Info for the WMS in Mapbender for the WMS.

Frank