[Mapbender-users] Mapbender3 Release - Version 3.0.1

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Thu Sep 12 09:06:39 PDT 2013

Hi Folks,
I cleaned up the Wikipedia article on Mapbender yesterday and just now
updated the version and release date:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mapbender

The logo seems to have disappeared at one point during a transition to
Mediawiki Commons so maybe somebody can upload the current version and
link it back to this page.

Cheers,
Arnulf

[3] http://mapbender3.org/builds/