[Mapbender-users] wmts bundle

Christian Wygoda christian.wygoda at wheregroup.com
Tue Apr 8 05:28:14 PDT 2014

Hi,

the MapbenderWMTSBundle has been developed for a customer project almost
two years ago. Since no further development was funded and it doesn't
fit the current API it is not currently available. The code is available
in the deprecated/bkg-mc branch [0] and will be used as the starting
point for a renewed effort for WMTS integration if funding can be
provided.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Christian

On Mon, 2014-04-07 at 08:34 +0200, Fabrizio Diotri wrote:
> hi to all and thank you very much for sharing this project
>

> I would like to use a wmts as source in my application, where can I
> find WMTSBundle plugin to download?
>

> I didn't find it anywhere
>

> thanks in advance
>

> Fabrizio