[Mapbender-users] Prototype - new digitize module

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at lvermgeo.rlp.de
Mon Aug 11 00:19:33 PDT 2014

hello list,

we are developing a new digitize module in trunk which handles geojson
geometries. the module has possibilities to upload and export local data
(kml, gpx and geojson). the data is stored as an extension in the wmc
document which holds the state of the client. when saving a wmc, the
data is also saved in mapbenders database and the user have a list with
his 'own spatial datasets'.
some things like publishing, annotations and printing are not
implemented yet, but the module works already ;-) .
before we will put it live on our production system, we would be
pleased, if some of you can give some feedback about the usability of
this new module (it will be part of the next version of mapbender 2 and
maybe the concepts can be used for mapbender 3 sometimes).

link to the gui (hidden, can only invoked by this link):

http://www.geoportal.rlp.de/portal/karten.html?mb_user_myGui=Geoportal-RLP-digitize

thanx in advance and regards

armin

--