[Mapbender-users] Search Router

Christian Wygoda christian.wygoda at wheregroup.com
Thu Aug 14 07:20:51 PDT 2014

Hi Stephan,

well, the quotes may work with Doctrine, but it breaks the templating
system. So basically these are not supported right now. Please file a
issue with the Mapbender issue tracker at
https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/issues.

Sorry for the disappointing answer,
  Christian

Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 15