[Mapbender-users] Integrate Google Maps in Mapbender 2.7??

Till Adams adams at terrestris.de
Tue Jul 22 04:52:45 PDT 2014

Dear Camomille,

this is not possible as google does not offer their data as WMS.

You could try an alternative WMS based on OpenStreetMap data such as
described here:
http://ows.terrestris.de/dienste.html#openstreetmap-wms
(in German) or just trry the WMS GetCaps:

http://ows.terrestris.de/osm/service?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetCapabilities

I am sure, there are some other free to use OSM WMS out there.

Regards, Till

Am 22.07.2014 13:48, schrieb Camomille Liquid:
> Dear Users,
> I would like to know if it`s possible to integrate the "Google Maps
> data" somehow in Mapbender 2.7?
> As Mapbender works with WMS, I think it`s not possible, is it`?
> Or might there be a workaround?
> Thank you very much, Camomille

NEWS:

-> Untergrunddaten in 3D - in Ihrem Browser? Kein Problem!
-> Wo steht OpenLayers 3? Lassen Sie sich von uns beraten

terrestris GmbH & Co. KG
Puetzchens Chaussee 56

Till Adams
Geschaeftsfuehrung