[Mapbender-users] Antw: Re: Legend

Gerhard Mocza gerhard.mocza at boku.ac.at
Tue Dec 22 02:47:42 PST 2015

Hi Astrid !
Thank You for your response.
I' ve installed 3.0.5.2 at my developing machine, but for my
legend-issue, this was not the solution.
Difference between 3.0.4.1 and 3.0.5.2 is entry "OWSProxyConfiguration"
in parameters.yml, right ?
Which entry is right for ows_proxy3_host and ows_proxy3_noproxy ?
kind regards
Gerhard

Gerhard Mocza
Institut f. Vermessung, Fernerkundung und Landinformation
Peter Jordan Str. 82
A-1190 Wien

Tel.: 47654/5117
email: gerhard.mocza at boku.ac.at

>>> Astrid Emde <astrid.emde at wheregroup.com> 21.12.2015 08:43 >>>
Hello Gerhard,

I had a look at your log file. Look like in your GetLegendGraphic zu
have encoded parts
(request=GetLegendGraphic%26version=1.3.0%26format=image/png%26layer=0&_signature=106%3A6ViVPx-E8aW020AS215KMHnYRBA)

http://../arcgis/services/AKK/acc_b_wr_neustaedter_pforte01_v02/MapServer/WmsServer?request=GetLegendGraphic%26version=1.3.0%26format=image/png%26layer=0&_signature=106%3A6ViVPx-E8aW020AS215KMHnYRBA

Mapbender3 encodes the Request again which may cause th error.

Try Mapbender 3.0.5.2 . The problem should be solved with this
version.

Astrid

http://doc.mapbender3.org/en/book/installation/configuration.html#parameters-yml

  astrid.emde at wheregroup.com