[Mapbender-users] Cannot Install Mapbender Version 3.0.5

Manns, Marc Marc.Manns at remscheid.de
Tue Jul 14 23:12:23 PDT 2015

Hi List,

i tried to install Mapbender Version 3.0.5 from tarball.
I edited parameter.yml like this.

#########################
parameters:
    database_driver:   pdo_pgsql
    database_host:     localhost
    database_port:     5432
    database_name:   mapbender305
    database_path:
    database_user:     secretuser
    database_password: thisisecrettoo
But when i try to create the new database per:
app/console doctrine:database:create

I got the error message:

Could not create database for connection named "mapbender305"
SQLSTATE[08006] [7] FATAL:  Datenbank >mapbender< existiert nicht

After that I tried to reInstall Version 3.0.4 from scratch which worked fine.

Does anyone got a clue what could went wrong??
I'm running MB3 on SLES 11 SP3 with PHP 5.3.17 and Postgres  9.1

regards Marc