[Mapbender-users] Migration from Mapbender 2.7 to Mapbender3

MolinaM miguelangel.molinahernandez at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 09:39:09 PST 2015

Hello,

I'm working in a project which is developed with mapbender 2.7, we want now
to use the last version, but I read the documentation of the version 3 and
there are many changes, and no information about an upgrade. I have two
question:

   1. Does exist the posibility of an upgrade, or it must be a new
development of the system?

   2. Is the upgrade a recomendable option?, what can we get with this?

 Thank you

 M. Molina