[Mapbender-users] tiled does not work for wms source

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Tue Nov 10 06:37:24 PST 2015

Hi Jasper,

Am 2015-11-10 15:17, schrieb jasper oaks:
> Hi list
>
> I am using mapbender 3.0.5.1 and connecting to a geoserver WMS which
> has geowebcache integrated.
> When I use this wms as a layerset it works perfectly, but selecting
> the 'tiled' tick box in the layerset config page does not add
> tiled=true to the wms url request. I have checked the geoserver logs
> and turning on and off tiled does not change the url parameter to true
> or false, tiled is always false.

It is a misunderstanding. Tiled as Mapbender3 setting only means that
the service is requested with many GetMap-Requests instead of one.

> I have tested turning transparency on and off in layerset settings and
> this does change the transparency url parameter, so it seems it is
> just the tiled functionality that does not work.

Transparency setting in Mapbender on/off checkbox does not change
transparency in MapRequest

&TRANSPARENT=TRUE&

If you set opacity = 80 f.e the Maprequest is not effected but the image
gets a opacity in the client afterwards.

Astrid

> Anyone else encounter this issue?
>
> Jasper

Astrid Emde