[Mapbender-users] Error printing with legend

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Fri Oct 9 06:09:31 PDT 2015

Am 09.10.2015 10:42, schrieb jasper oaks:
> Hi list,
>
> I can print no problem without a legend, but when I choose 'print
> legend' the pdf does not get generated and the following error appears
> in the PHP log file.
>
> PHP Warning:  DOMDocument::loadXML(): Empty string supplied as input
> in
> C:\mapbender\owsproxy\src\OwsProxy3\CoreBundle\Component\ProxyQuery.php on
> line 576
> PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function getAttribute() on null in
> C:\mapbender\owsproxy\src\OwsProxy3\CoreBundle\Component\ProxyQuery.php on
> line 577
>
> I can however print with the legend when using the demo application
> 'Mapbender Demo Map'. So it seems like its something to do with how my
> application is set up.
>
> I am using mapbender3-3.0.5.1.
>
> Has anyone had this problem?
Hello Jasper,

is your WMS public so we can try the service.

We have a bug in Mapbender 3.0.5.1 that you can't print when you have a
legend Url which is encoded

Does not work:

http://geodienste.bfn.de/ogc/wms/schutzgebiet?request=GetLegendGraphic%26version=1.3.0%26format=image/png%26layer=Biosphaerenreservate

Does work:

http://geodienste.bfn.de/ogc/wms/schutzgebiet?request=GetLegendGraphic&version=1.3.0&format=image/png&layer=Biosphaerenreservate
<http://geodienste.bfn.de/ogc/wms/schutzgebiet?request=GetLegendGraphic%26version=1.3.0%26format=image/png%26layer=Biosphaerenreservate>

Is it the same problem with your WMS?

Next week we will debug the print module. It wuld help if you can offer
a service to test.

Do you use mapbender 3.0.5.1?

You could make a bug ticket at the following link and provide information:

https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/issues

--
Thanks for your mail

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

-----------------------------------
Aufwind durch Wissen!
Qualifizierte OpenSource-Schulungen
bei der www.foss-academy.eu
-----------------------------------

 Astrid Emde
 WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG

 Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 19
 Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

 astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
 www.wheregroup.com

 Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter: http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com

 pgp-public key:
 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x06DA52D72D515284
  Signierte und/oder verschlüsselte Nachrichten sind sehr willkommen
  Signed and/or encrypted mail is highly appreciated