[Mapbender-users] Mapbender 2.7.4: Customizing the display of WFS layers

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 02:05:43 PST 2016

hi lukas,

the styles are for the html elements of the editor client. with the buffer
you can define a buffer around the elements when you zoom to one element by
selecting it in the result table or in the list of elements.
the adding of one element should be possible. you have to update the wfs
and then the element should be available in the wfs-conf.
if more things are changed you have to define a new wfs-conf or alter it
directly in the database.
i think somewhen there was a sql statement to copy a special wfs-conf. we
have the same problems here ;-) - maybe we should develop a little bit
easier handling of wfs-conf in the future.

best regards
armin