[Mapbender-users] Mapbender 2.7.4: Customizing the display of WFS layers

Jäger, Frank (KRZ) F.Jaeger at KRZ.DE
Tue Feb 9 02:30:29 PST 2016

Hi Lucas,
to see the WFS-Conf it isn't necessary to assign it to "myGUI" but to any gui.
Create a new (empty) gui to assign it to.

* To use a WFS(-T)-Conf for digitize:

- Assign the WFS-Conf to the GUI.
- Assign the WFS-Conf-ID to the corresponding WMS-Layer:
  "WMS Anwendungseinstellungen" / "setWFS"

* To use a WFS-Conf for Search:

Add the WFS-Conf-ID to the "comma seperated list of WFS conf ids":
"Edit Element Vars" of GUI / "gazetteerWFS"
Element: "wfsConfIdString"
You must not assign it to the GUI.

Frank