[Mapbender-users] Mapbender 2.7.4: A couple of questions

Jäger, Frank (KRZ) F.Jaeger at KRZ.DE
Mon Feb 15 10:03:20 PST 2016

Hi Lukas,
the first WMS is by default the wms for the overview. A Mapbender-GUI starts by default in the max. extent of the Overview when startet from the GUI-List.

You can limit the max. scale of the gui with element "setScaleHint". Then the mapframe starts in the center of the overview but you cannot extend the frame when the GUI is loaded. Its only usefull when you have no WMS - except the overview - that serves the small scale on max. extent.
See:  http://mapbender2.org/SetScaleHint

You can start the GUI from an generated URL with a Position and Scale. But you have to serve GUI, User, Passwort(!) and "mb_myPOI2SCALE" in the URL. Don't use your administrative User-ID. I use a little script to set and hide the parameters: http://map.krz.de/cms/cms2mapu.php?id=466
See  http://mapbender2.org/Mod_setPoi2Scale

You can also set a label like in http://map.krz.de/cms/cms2mapu.php?id=90
See http://mapbender2.org/HighlightPOI

URL like ...