[Mapbender-users] Mapbender 2.7.4: How to rename jQuery tab elements

lukas.bollack lukas.bollack at naturnetz.ch
Tue Feb 16 04:36:44 PST 2016

Hi Mapbender Mailing List!

I am currently renaming all the elements of my GUI (title) in order to have
them all in german. Now in the horizontal tab there are all those search
elements (select by rectangle etc) and I can't find the respective elements
in my GUI administration window. I suspect they are part of the jquery
modules. Is there any way to influence which of these elements are displayed
and how they are called? I would like to at least translate them into
german.

Thanks!

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5250796/jQuery.png>