[Mapbender-users] Mapbender 2.7.4: How to rename jQuery tab elements

lukas.bollack lukas.bollack at naturnetz.ch
Thu Feb 25 06:52:55 PST 2016

Hi Armin and Frank

So I succeeded in installing and activating gettext, and this really is the
easiest way to customize all the text! Now I just edit the Mapbender.po and
re-compile the Mapbender.mo out of it afterwards and all the text that's
distributed over all those files can be altered in a single place! Thanks
for the help!

I also created my own mapbender/conf/digitize_default.conf and
wfs_additional_spatial_search.conf in order to select which digitze and
search tools I want in my application and which ones I don't.

Now what I've realized is that the gazetterWFS module configuration only
applies to the search tab on the left side of the the application. But what
about the tools which are located above the map window? (see attached image)
I still haven't found out how I change which of these tools appear in my
application and where they are located. Does anybody know this?

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5252853/jQuery.png>