[Mapbender-users] Mapbender 2.7.4: Splitting the digitze tab

lukas.bollack lukas.bollack at naturnetz.ch
Thu Feb 25 08:11:16 PST 2016

Hello Mapbender Mailing List!

I would like to seperate some tool from the digitizer module into a
different tab. My idea is to have 1 tab with the three tools to digitize new
points, lines and polygons, and another tab with the rest of the tools like
merge polygons etc. I try to achieve this by copying and renaming the
digitze module, so that I have 1 module named "digitize" and 1 module named
"digitize2". I haven't changed any attributes yet, but in the end I would
have 2 different digitize_XXX.conf files defining different sets of tools,
one for each of the tabs. I then registered the tabs in the tabs module.

Now what happens is: The second digitize tab shows up but it's empty, no
tools! Do any of you know what my problem could be?

Thanks
Lukas