[Mapbender-users] How to edit data/features. Is it possible?

paulados pauladospublicidad at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 20 12:16:55 PST 2016

Hi Astrid,

Thank you very much. I think this is what I was looking for

However, I have now another problem. First of all, I am not sure if I should
create a new post with a new subject. Thus, if I should, please let me and I
will do.

The subject is that I have decided to install mapbender for trying to my own
mapbender application because live dvd is to slow in my computer. I have
installed mapbender3-3.0.5.2 in ubuntu 14.04 with apache 2.4, postgres9.3
and php5.5.9. I think that I have installed mapbender correctly, however
when I open http://localhost/mapbender3 I found that the appearance is
strange, like if css did not work or is not loaded, and when I launch any of
the application demos there is no map, only the text info without format. I
attach two screenshots at the end.

Any idea about what have I do wrong or how to debug it? I tried the
app_dev.php mode and the only think I found wrong (in red) is that there are
some invalid entities.

Any idea or tip about how to debug it would be grateful.

Thank you in advance,
Paula

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5246385/mapbender_error_0.png>

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5246385/mapbender_error_1.png>