[Mapbender-users] Mapbender (2.7.4): Digitizer functionalities

lukas.bollack lukas.bollack at naturnetz.ch
Fri Jan 29 04:41:20 PST 2016

Hi

I have implemented a little test-wfs in my mapbender installation following
the guide Armin posted. I can digitize points in the database and give them
attributes using the digizer module, even using drop-down lists and
checkboxes - awesome! :) the only thing that's not working right now is the
datepicker. In fact' I can't enter any data into the field at all, not even
manually. I suspect it wasn't a good idea to use "date" as data type in this
field in the database. Does the digitzer and/or datepicker need a different
format to work, maybe simply "text"?

Would be great if someone could help me out here!
Thanks!
Lukas