[Mapbender-users] Join the Mapbender team at FOSS4G 2016 Code Sprint Bonn August

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Mon Jul 4 02:35:11 PDT 2016

This is a reminder!

You are welcome to join the Mapbender team at the FOSS4G OSGeo Code
Sprint in Bonn.

Read more in the previous mail.

Or at the following Wiki Page:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Code_Sprint

And please register soon, if you would like to come!

Astrid

Am 2016-04-15 15:01, schrieb Astrid Emde:
> Hello Mapbender community,
>
> we will meet with the Mapbender3 team at FOSS4G Code Sprint in August
> in Bonn in Basecamp. You are welcome to join us. There will be a
> mission for everyone - developer or user!
>
> Please register here and read more about the codesprint:
>
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Code_Sprint#Mapbender
>

> PS: And don't forget to register for FOSS4G 2016 till May 8th 2016 to
> get the early brid price.
>
> See you at FOSS4G 2016 in Bonn!
>
> Astrid
>
> Am 2016-01-26 08:34, schrieb foss4g at osgeo.org:
>> Dear developers,
>>
>> this year, once again, we are following the old tradition of hosting a
>> codesprint on the FOSS4G. More precisely, we offer a setting so that
>> individual projects can meet for their codesprint. Since projects
>> benefit from each other as well, the codesprint will naturally be held
>> conjointly at one place.
>> Unfortunately, circumstances have forced us to divide the codesprint
>> timetable-wise.
>>
>> The first part is scheduled to take place directly before the
>> conference, the second immediately after. The first two and a half
>> days start on Sunday, August 21, 2016 at around noon and are scheduled
>> to end on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 (open end). The 2nd part starts in
>> the morning of Saturday, August 27, 2016 and ends on Sunday at 12 pm.
>>
>> We are happy to have found a really awesome location for you.
>> Codesprint and accommodations are combined in one hall. Check out
>> http://www.basecamp-bonn.com/ for details about the venue.
>> Working zones will be created for you in the breakfast area and
>> hallways. There’s the option of finding relatively inexpensive
>> sleeping accommodations in train sleeping cars, camping buses, classic
>> cars and more. Additionally, an outdoor area is available for you to
>> enjoy Bonn’s summer weather in August, while working. Healthy and
>> not-so-healthy catering of drinks and snacks will be provided by us.
>> Participation in codesprint is free of charge. However, overnight
>> stays will have to be reserved and paid for by you.
>>
>> Another hint: the BaseCamp is within walking distance from the
>> conference venue (WCCB) and has good access to public transportation –
>>  the Icebreaker takes place here, too.
>> You see, it’s worthwhile booking here!
>>
>> As the accommodations are available to all FOSS4G participants, we
>> will make an effort to make advance booking possible for you a few
>> days ahead, to ensure you have the opportunity to sleep on-site and
>> wrap up the evenings jointly. For that, it’s necessary for you to sign
>> up (https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Code_Sprint) and leave
>> your email address so that we can contact you immediately accomodation
>> booking is available. We need your sign-up for the planning of snacks
>> and drinks, too!
>>
>> This is open to all who wish to participate in one or more projects.
>> There’s always plenty to do – it’s not all about programming.
> [...]

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

FOSSGIS Konferenz 2016 und AGIT 2016
4.-6. Juli 2016 & 6.-8. Juli 2016 in Salzburg
http://fossgis-konferenz.de/2016/
http://agit.at/

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG