[Mapbender-users] FW: Customize Mapbender3

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Wed Mar 2 02:16:57 PST 2016

Am 2016-03-02 08:20, schrieb zh.kerimkulov at gharysh.kz:
> FROM: Керимкулов Жандос Сеитович
> SENT: Wednesday, March 2, 2016 12:57 PM
> TO: 'mapbender_users at lists.osgeo.org'
> SUBJECT: Customize Mapbender3
>
> Hi there
>
> I want to thank you for this awesome project. It's real helpful
> platform for small GIS projects!!
>
> I install mapbender3 using tutorials and add my sources via Geoserver
> and everything works great.
>
> Now my question. I am not software engineer and I am looking for
> customize start page. Is there any documents I can read for this
> procedures??
>
> Under customize I mean: change Title, change Icons, change "menu"
> language? Where I need to look?
>
> Thank you
>
> Zhandos Kerimkulov

Hello Zhandos,

thanks for your compliment for Mapbender3!

You can make little changes in the parameters.yml
* change the logo -> refer to your logo
* change the language

You can change the style with the style editor
* http://doc.mapbender3.org/en/book/css.html

You find the documentation how to customize Mapbender3 in the
documentationat:
* http://doc.mapbender3.org/en/book/templates.html
* You lear how to setup your own template (change logo, favicon, color,
Images)

customize start page
* you find the files for the start page in your at
mapbender3/mapbender/mapbender/tree/master/src/Mapbender/CoreBundle/Resources/public/image
in your file system.
* you could replace the images with modifided image withyour colors, do
not forget to run app/console assets:install web afterwards (check
installation)
* note that you have to replace the files on every update of Mapbender3

Hope this helps.

Astrid

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant