[Mapbender-users] Logo in Mapbender3

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Mon Mar 7 00:52:55 PST 2016

Am 2016-03-04 14:08, schrieb Gerhard Mocza:
> Hi all !
> I' ve tried to change the logo as it is described in the manual.
> Now it seems, no logo will be found.
> Where is the twig-file, where i can change the logo ?
> Thanks a lot
> Gerhard

Hello Gerhard,

please keep in mind that your browser has only access to files in the
web section (ALIAS refers to web directory). So your logo has to be
available there.

http://doc.mapbender3.org/en/book/directory_structure.html#web-bundles

These are the steps:
1. copy your logo to
mapbender3/mapbender/src/Mapbender/CoreBundle/Resources/public/image/ or
to the image directory in your own bundle

2. run the command to copy the logo to the web/bundle region
app/console assets:install web

3. Go to the parameters.yml file and change the path to the logo
a) when it is in the mapbendercore region
server_logo: bundles/mapbendercore/image/mylogo.png

b) when you have your own bundle
server_logo: bundles/mybundle/image/logo_mb3.png

This should work.

--
Best regards

Astrid Emde