[Mapbender-users] Antw: Re: Logo in Mapbender3

Gerhard Mocza gerhard.mocza at boku.ac.at
Tue Mar 8 00:20:34 PST 2016

Thanks Astrid for your help !
It was the cache directory ...
kind regards
Gerhard

Gerhard Mocza
Institut f. Vermessung, Fernerkundung und Landinformation
Peter Jordan Str. 82
A-1190 Wien

Tel.: 47654/5117
email: gerhard.mocza at boku.ac.at

>>> Astrid Emde <astrid.emde at wheregroup.com> 07.03.2016 15:12 >>>
Hello Gerhard,

put the image at
mapbender3/mapbender/src/Mapbender/CoreBundle/Resources/public/image/
and set the permissions

please run afterwards

app/console assets:install web

Delete the content in the cache directory.

Try to access your Image in the browser (inspect with developer tools
F12)

Should be something like:
http://localhost/mapbender3/bundles/mapbendercore/image/logo_mb3.png

Best regards Astrid

http://doc.mapbender3.org/en/book/directory_structure.html#web-bundles
> [1]
>
> These are the steps:
> 1. copy your logo to

mapbender3/mapbender/src/Mapbender/CoreBundle/Resources/public/image/
> or
> to the image directory in your own bundle
>
> 2. run the command to copy the logo to the web/bundle region
> app/console assets:install web
>
> 3. Go to the parameters.yml file and change the path to the logo
> a) when it is in the mapbendercore region
> server_logo: bundles/mapbendercore/image/mylogo.png
>
> b) when you have your own bundle
> server_logo: bundles/mybundle/image/logo_mb3.png
>
> This should work.
>
> --
> Best regards
>
> Astrid Emde
> GIS-Consultant
>
> -----------------------------------
> Aufwind durch Wissen!
> Qualifizierte OpenSource-Schulungen
> bei der www.foss-academy.eu
> -----------------------------------
>
>  Astrid Emde
>  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG
>  Eifelstraße 7
>  53119 Bonn
>  Germany
>
>  Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 19
>  Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11
>
>  astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
>  www.wheregroup.com
>
>  Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter:
> http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com [2]
>
> Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
> -------------------------------
> Komplementärin:
> WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
> vertreten durch:
> Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
> -------------------------------
>  pgp-public key:
>  http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x06DA52D72D515284 [3]
>  Signierte und/oder verschlüsselte Nachrichten sind sehr willkommen
>  Signed and/or encrypted mail is highly appreciated
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1]

http://doc.mapbender3.org/en/book/directory_structure.html#web-bundles