[Mapbender-users] How to Customize Error Pages for Mapbender3

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Fri Oct 7 01:48:30 PDT 2016

Hello,

when I refer to a link that does not exist
(like http://demo.mapbender3.org/test)
the following message is displayed:

Oops! An Error Occurred
The server returned a "404 Not Found".
Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this
error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any
inconvenience caused.

How can I replace this text? I found some solutions concerning symfony
"How to Customize Error Pages"

http://symfony.com/doc/current/controller/error_pages.html

Which way would you recommend?
--
Best regards

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

INTERGEO 2016
11.- 13. Oktober 2016 in Hamburg
Treffen Sie die WhereGroup in Halle A4, Stand B4.028
www.intergeo.de

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG

  Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22