[Mapbender-users] Mapbender3 Geoserver layers not visible

Mike1973 mlendowsky at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 04:47:41 PDT 2016

Hi Astrid/Jeff,

Thank you for your suggestions.

I've installed php 5,6 instead, removed my proxypass settings in httpd.conf
in order to test using localhost only.

Mapbender 3 works fine - have followed installation instructions
per website.

Have added my wms as a source using:-

http://localhost:8080/geoserver/opengeo/wms?service=wms&version=1.1.1&request=getcapabilities

My app can see the legend and layertree but not the map.

However- and this is the odd thing- if I load my workspace using the wms
loader button my layers
become visible on the map. If I click on Metadata icon in layertree it gives
an internal server error though, but layers remain visible.

Is this something you've come across before.

Appreciate any feedback.