[Mapbender-users] 'Feature Info' works for certain WMS only in the "WMS loader", but not when added from 'source'

Henning Lorenz henning.lorenz at geo.uu.se
Thu Sep 15 04:55:44 PDT 2016

Thank you for the quick and effective help, Astrid.

Yes, it was the “Allowed MIME types for a GetFeatureInfo request” in Geoserver. Apparently, the ‘WMS loader’ is more flexible than ’sources’ with regard to GetFeatureInfo formats.

Just in case somebody else with a similar problem comes across this post: It is necessary to actively refresh/update the source in Mapbender after the WMS update in Geoserver.

Henning