[Mapbender-users] Mapbender has been at FOSS4g Europe in Paris Marne-la-Vallée

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Fri Aug 18 04:46:35 PDT 2017

Hello,

already some weeks ago Mapbender team was at FOSS4G Europe in Paris
Marne-la-Vallée (18.-22. July 2017).

https://europe.foss4g.org/2017/

It was a great event!

We presented Mapbender in a Workshop and presentation and worked at the
code and a deb package at OSGeo Code Sprint.

We talked to Jeff McKenna from the MS4W project about the integration of
Mapbender in MS4W. It works great 6 fast now.

Find the Mapbender presentation & workshop files at:
https://github.com/mapbender/presentations/tree/master/FOSS4G-Europe2017

You find all slides from all presentations at:
https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/foss4g-europe/foss4g-europe-2017-paris/src/master/README.md

The next FOSS4G Europe will be in one year. Your find information about
the FOSS4G Europe Conference here
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference-Europe

Best regards

Astrid Emde