[Mapbender-users] search router: SRS problems and complete failure

Henning Lorenz henning.lorenz at geo.uu.se
Mon Jul 3 05:11:24 PDT 2017

Mapbender 3.0.6.1

Hello,

I have two distinct problems with search router: 1. reprojection of data
on initial load & 2. complete failure in new applications

1. I am looking for a good solution to display data from a search router
result from a EPSG:4326 database on a map that has a different SRS on
first load.

I can add my search router search to a copy of any of the preconfigured
examples and it works fine. But, apparently, mapbender "assumes" that
the database is in the same SRS as the base map configuration in an
application. My database returns geometries in EPSG:4326. If the map in
mapbender is configured in the same SRS (i.e. EPSG:4326), the data are
displayed correctly and also reproject correctly to the other SRSs that
are available in the SRS Selector. However, if the map is configured in
a different SRS (e.g. Webmercator) than the database, data display is
wrong because the data are not reprojected on first load.
Is it possible to either a) force declare the database SRS in mapbender
so that reprojection of data from search router will occur even on
initial map display or b) configure a map in the same SRS as the
database but display one of the alternatively declared SRSs on first
load? Or is there another solution for the problem?

2. On creation of new applications, search router won't work at all,
despite using the exact same configuration for the map and the search
router as in the working example above. i) I create the map EPSG:4326 in
one of the templates that come with mapbender and test it - the map
displays ok. ii) I add a search router to the sidepane (or toolbar) with
the just created map as target and the same configuration that worked
before. In the resulting view, the sidepane (or toolbar) with the search
router appears as it should, but the map does not load at all and the
search router does not work. A click on the buttons results in a
'#216/button/ok' and '#216/button/reset' (or some other number after #),
respectively, in the page's address bar. Another observation is that
other elements are malfunctioning as well. For example, I can add an
"About dialog" to the sidepane and it works. However, if I add a search
router element as well, also the "About dialog" does not work.

The following errors are written to the prod.log on save of the
application with search router enabled, but I can't make much sense of it:

[2017-07-03 13:58:04] request.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception
Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException: "No route
found for "GET /uploads/test_classic/" (from
"http://212.83.58.19/mapbender3/manager/application/test_classic/edit")"
at /var/www/mapbender3/app/cache/prod/classes.php line 2108
{"exception":"[object]
(Symfony\\Component\\HttpKernel\\Exception\\NotFoundHttpException(code:
0): No route found for \"GET /uploads/test_classic/\" (from
\"http://212.83.58.19/mapbender3/manager/application/test_classic/edit\")
at /var/www/mapbender3/app/cache/prod/classes.php:2108,
Symfony\\Component\\Routing\\Exception\\ResourceNotFoundException(code:
0):  at
/var/www/mapbender3/app/cache/prod/appProdProjectContainerUrlMatcher.php:1122)"}
[]
[2017-07-03 13:58:07] request.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception
Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException: "No route
found for "GET /uploads/test_classic/" (from
"http://212.83.58.19/mapbender3/manager/application/test_classic/edit")"
at /var/www/mapbender3/app/cache/prod/classes.php line 2108
{"exception":"[object]
(Symfony\\Component\\HttpKernel\\Exception\\NotFoundHttpException(code:
0): No route found for \"GET /uploads/test_classic/\" (from
\"http://212.83.58.19/mapbender3/manager/application/test_classic/edit\")
at /var/www/mapbender3/app/cache/prod/classes.php:2108,
Symfony\\Component\\Routing\\Exception\\ResourceNotFoundException(code:
0):  at
/var/www/mapbender3/app/cache/prod/appProdProjectContainerUrlMatcher.php:1122)"}
[]

I'm grateful for any help on these two topics. Thank you very much in
advance.

Best wishes,

Henning

--