[Mapbender-users] Mapbender3-5.0.5.3: Sidepane closed at start

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Wed Mar 8 08:08:49 PST 2017

Hello Uwe,

you have to edit your twig file. Delete sidePaneOpened in den
definition.

{% block frontend_content %}

Unfortunately the js file that handles the toggle has a bug at the
moment, so the sidepane may not open correctly.

https://github.com/mapbender/fom/blob/release/3.0.5/src/FOM/CoreBundle/Resources/public/js/frontend/sidepane.js

I created a ticket so the developers know about it and will fix it.
https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/issues/487

Astrid

Am 2017-03-08 14:25, schrieb Uwe Seher:
> Hello!
>
> I have created a digitizer element in the sidepane. Now the sidepane
> is opened when the application starts, but i want it to be closed. I
> think this could be managed with css, because when i examine the site
> with firebug there is an entry .sidePaneOpened which disapears when
> the sidepane is closed. but i can not figure out how to keep the
> sidepane closed.
> Is there any docummentation about the css that can be used?
>
> Thank you in advance
>
> Uwe Seher

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

FOSS Academy Winterschule 2017
20.-24.03.2017 in Bonn
Alles Wichtige zur Erstellung einer GDI in nur 5 Tagen!

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG

  Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22
  Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11